American Teenager

mercoledì 2 maggio 2007
When I was born I was black, when I grew up I was black, when I´m sick I´m
black, when I´m in the sun I´m black, when I´m cold I´m black and when I die
I´m
black.

When you were born you were pink, when you are sick you
turn green, when you
stay in the sun you´re red, when you´re cold you turn
blue and when you die you
turn grey.

And yet you have the nerv to
call me coloured.



You Know You Live In 2007 When . . .

1. everyone had
blonde moments
2. you haven't played solitaire with real cards in years
3. the real reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they
dont have a screen name 4. you'd rather look all over the house for the remote
insted of just pushing the button on the TV 6. your boss cant even do your job
7. as you read this you keep smiling and nodding
8. and you were too
busy to notive number 5
9. you actually scroll back up to see if there wasa
number 5
10. and now you're laughing at your stupidity!


:-D :-P

0 commenti: